Wednesday, June 21, 2006



So I've been finishing a side table/cabinet that I started building last spring break. It was in the garage for like a year. And it was practically finished. I have no idea why my momentum in working on it tailed off. I think spring break ended. So, I've just about finished it now. I added trim along the bottom edge and made the doors. I put one coat of stain on it and will do the others tomorrow. I also put one coat of stain splotches on my right leg, but not my left. Weird. I'm so excited to be finished with it. I know it's silly, but I feel like I made a big accomplishment. It's going to be a nice piece of furniture to add to my house and hopefully something that people will say, "You made that??" when they see it. It's meant to match the desk that DH and I built for our den. (Well, the desk was made to match this, but the desk got finished first.)

I'll post a pic when it's all finished.

Challenge
Yesterday:
Workout: rest day
Food: 1514 Cals, 40/35/25

Today:
Workout: TJ Fat Blaster (am) / Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X (pm)
Food: 1392 Cals, 47/33/20

Consecutive Perfect Days: 6
Total Perfect Days: 6/39

No comments: