Sunday, June 25, 2006

Being a picky eater sucks

I don't mean picky like I was when I was a kid, but picky like particular about what kind of fuel I will give my body. DH and I went shopping today and of course, I didn't bring a snack with and got ravenously hungry while we were out. We were at the mall, and they have a food court, but there was absolutely nothing that I was willing to eat. I couldn't find a single choice that had protein without gobs of fat and sugar attached to it. The old me would have just gotten some mandarin chicken from Panda Express and been happy, but the new me is all, "hmm...it's coated in corn starch, fried in oil and then dipped in sugar. Is that even close to being worth it?" I think not. So, instead, sweet hubby that he is, cut our trip short and drove me home so I could have a nice, healthy snack.

Going out to eat used to be one of my favorite things to do. Now, it's a chore. It's so much easier to eat at home, where I don't have to guess what I'm eating. :(

Challenge
Yesterday's workouts: TJ Cardio Party 2 (am), Legs & Backless, Ab Ripper X (pm)
Yesterday's food:1248 Cal, 38/36/28 (hehe, sounds like measurements)

Today's workout: Cathe's Cardio Kicks
Today's food: 1458 Cal, 40/34/26

Consecutive Perfect Days: 2
Total Perfect Days: 10/39

No comments: