Thursday, June 22, 2006

A perfect week

There's something really personally motivating to me to have a challenge to meet. I have had no problems meeting my goals at all for the past 7 days. If I get tempted to skip my workout because it's so freaking hot, I just think about how I don't really want to mess up all the great work I've done so far and I just suck it up and do it. I think it's kind of like grades in school. I always wanted to be the best. Not really because I enjoyed learning (I did, but that wasn't it), just because I wanted to get the highest score. This challenge is like that for me. As long as there is a "perfect score" I'll do my best to earn it.

So I did Low Max yesterday instead of Plyo. I've never done that workout in its entirety before. It's a real leg killer and I have never been so sweaty in my life during a workout. Part of it is because I refused to close all the windows and turn on the a/c, but also, it's a very tough workout. I'm surprised my legs aren't sore this morning, since you do about 500 squats and lunges during the blasts. Anyway, it's an excellent sub for Plyo since it has all that leg intensive stuff.

Challenge
Workout: Low Max Blasts 1-6 (avg hr 133, max hr 165, 573 Cal)
Food: 1648 Cal, 42/36/22
Consecutive Perfect Days: 7
Total Perfect Days: 7/39

No comments: