Saturday, February 09, 2008

Hellooooo?


Yes, it has been well over a year since I last posted....but I have a good excuse: Kylen. Probably the best reason I have ever had to quit working out. But I'm back. I've started a new program, The New Rules of Lifting for Women, which has been all over all the fitness forums and the blogs I read. And of course, as a bandwagon jumper-on-er, I had to get it and try it. I'm really excited to be working out again, this program is perfect for new parents because it emphasizes heave weights and low reps and high intensity interval training for cardio, both of which take less time than traditional workouts. Perfect since I have to do it after Kylen goes to bed and I also need to eat, clean up, pack my and Kylen's things for the next day, give my cat his medicine and often tutor between 7:00 and bed. Definitely no time for the hour+ workouts I used to do. :(

Anyway, I'll be posting regularly to keep track of my workouts and how it's going. Promise.

No comments: