Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shameless Plug: Tassimo Coffee Machine



This isn't really fitness-related, but I can't hold it in anymore: I have found a new gadget that I honestly cannot believe I lived without for so long: a Tassimo coffee/latte/cappuccino/espresso/hot chocolate/tea machine. It is seriously the coolest toy I've gotten in a long time. (Ok, it's not really MY toy, since I actually gave it to the hubs for Christmas, but whatever..... :) ) Anyway, it is actually magic. It makes all of the above-mentioned drinks, all with the touch of one button. You just put the appropriate disc into the machine, it scans a bar code on the lid, and then knows exactly how much water and what temperature to use. It makes coffee so easy and hassle-free. And the lattes it makes are tastier (and cheaper!) than those I get at Starbucks. mmmmm.

And the icing on the cake? I finally worked up the courage to look at the nutrition info on the latte package, my favorite drink, and it's actually NOT bad: about 70cal per drink, and only 3.5g of fat. Woo-hoo!

No comments: